Subscription Fees and Refund PolicyLast updated August 19, 2023
- Fees are calculated based on the subscription level for an organization.
- Fees are calculated monthly, at the beginning of the month.
- A credit card must be maintained by the card holder, as a representative of the organization.
- An invoice will be sent to the card holder's email address on file around the first of each month indicating the organization by name, the product level, and the dollar amount to be charged.
- Credit card holder's account is automatically charged within 48 hours of this email notification
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Theater Manager Pro may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon maintaining of the subscription fees.
Organization Subscription Refunds
Your credit card is charged at the beginning of the month for all paid plans. If you change to the Free plan, a credit will automatically be added to your organization for the remaining unused time that was paid for. This credit will automatically be used for any future purchases. You can request that the credit be returned to the credit card. Someone with the role Is Site Purchasing should send an email to [email protected] to request the credit be returned to the credit card.
Paid Event Refunds
If you purchase a paid Gala Event package, you have two weeks to change your mind and request a refund. Someone with the role Is Site Purchasing should send an email to [email protected] to request the cancellation and refund. You can determine if you want credit to be saved to your account to use later, or if you want the money returned to the credit card.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: